One of our customers recently remarked “…The flask looked exactly like a snow globe! But no-one would believe me until they had seen it with their own eyes!”
Have you ever been presented with a colour change, or an unusual precipitate, during your reaction that has you scratching your head trying to find the words to describe it in your report?
To find out how DigitalGlassware® not only provides the tools to make your descriptions less ambiguous but how this information can be shared and recalled whenever you need it click here.
We are delighted to have signed a trials agreement with Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services, based in Hyderabad, India, to supply our DigitalGlassware® platform.
Aurigene is a fully integrated discovery service company providing a wide range of R&D services for small molecule chemistries in drug discovery.
Read more here
PROFESSOR RICHARD BOURNE TO HEAD UP DEEPMATTER'S NEW SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD
We are delighted to announce a new Scientific Advisory Board to be led by Professor Richard Bourne.
The SAB aligns with our goal of building a unique, fully integrated digital chemistry platform to integrate with technology and ultimately enable AI driven chemical automation.
The board consists of:
- Richard Bourne, a leading academic in Process Chemistry at the University of Leeds, who brings considerable expertise in automated flow systems combining online analysis, feedback control and evolutionary algorithms to provide process understanding and optimisation.
- Nessa Carson, Principal Automation Scientist at Syngenta, who brings a wealth of practical experience in a range of automated synthesis capabilities and their application in both discovery and process research.
- Natalie Fey, an Associate Professor at the Centre for Computational Chemistry, University of Bristol, is an expert in computational approaches.
- David Parry, Head of Research at DeepMatter. David is an experienced synthetic chemist and technologist, with a track record of delivering complex projects within the pharma and biotech sector.
- Bryn Roberts, SVP and Head of Data Services at Roche Information Solutions and non-executive director at DeepMatter. Bryn brings a wealth of experience in the pharmaceutical sector having spent 15 years at Roche, the Swiss multinational healthcare company. Prior to his current role he was Global Head of Operations, Pharmaceutical Research & Early Development.
Click here to read more
To subscribe to this newsletter click here.
Copyright © 2021 DeepMatter Group, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
38 Queen St, Glasgow, G1 3DX, UK
Want to unsubscribe:
unsubscribe from this list.